Advertising with AWG
Advertising with the Association for Women Geoscientists (AWG) provides a cost-effective opportunity for advertisers to target a large audience of women geoscientists. AWG publications reach a diverse audience of over 1,000 earth science professionals, educators, and scholars - both women and men - who are members of the organization, plus corporations and institutions worldwide. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
Advertising Venues and Benefits
- Cost-effective method of reaching a targeted audience of women geoscientists
- Direct distribution of Gaea newsletter FOUR times per year to all members of the Association
- Additional distribution of an issue of Gaea at the AGU, GSA, AAPG and AIPG annual meetings
- The AWG web page (JobWeb) is widely known and referenced
- AWG E-mail News bulletins are sent once a month to AWG's membership
- Access to wider distribution throughout a diverse community via members' personal and informal networks
- Corporate and institutional members receive 20% off all advertising
Three separate opportunities to advertise through AWG
- Gaea is the official quarterly publication of the Association for Women Geoscientists; current circulation is about 1000 with extra copies distributed at the GSA, AGU, AAPG and AIPG annual meetings. Publication of Gaea supports the goals of the Association through the exchange of professional, technical and educational information, including technical articles, Association and individual Members news and activities, book, museum and field trip reviews, issues of particular interest to women geoscientists, mentoring, networking and career guidance. Display and column-line advertising in Gaea is available to individuals, businesses, educational institutions and organizations. Click here to learn more about costs and deadlines to advertise in GAEA.
- AWG JobWeb Posting is linked to from dozens of organizations, and has quickly grown into one of our most popular advertising sources. Click here to learn more about costs and instructions to advertise in AWG JobWeb.
- To accommodate advertisements with application deadlines too short to meet Gaea’s publication schedule, we also reach our members with direct AWG E-News bulletin issues once a month. For a reduced fee, an advertisement can be posted on both JobWeb and two E-news bulletins. Click here to learn more about costs and instructions to advertise in our E-News bulletin.
If you have any questions or would like to advertise with AWG, please contact our ad coordinator at email@example.com. The AWG Editor has final determination in acceptance and classification of materials submitted. There are no commissions. Rates are subject to change without notice.